Minecrafters in the East Riding (Hull Minecrafters you can join in too!)…. we need YOU to add your COVID-19 pandemic experiences to the archives!
Latest updates from the Archiverse
- Preserving your Blockdown creations for future generationsWondering what happens to your Blockdown creations once they haveContinue reading “Preserving your Blockdown creations for future generations”
- Watch our video from ‘Digitally Democratising Archives’ eventWe were thrilled to present on the East Riding BlockdownContinue reading “Watch our video from ‘Digitally Democratising Archives’ event”
- Digitally Democratising Archives eventAuthor’s edit 31 May 2022- this event has now passed.Continue reading “Digitally Democratising Archives event”
- Bringing Blockdown to SchoolOn the 22nd March 2022 we were honoured to bringContinue reading “Bringing Blockdown to School”
- Project Contributions now on the Archives CatalogueSpread the word far and wide- the East Riding BlockdownContinue reading “Project Contributions now on the Archives Catalogue”